Share/Bookmark

Night Landscape at Hainan Sanya DongHai Bay

No comment yet
What could be better to walk on the soft sandy beaches in Sanya, Hainan after a satisfying dinner?  While the rest enjoying the soothing sea breeze with live band playing in the background, as usual, I played with my camera trying to record the night seascape moment. 

Sanya Hainan
SONY NEX-5N | SEL16F28 | 16MM F2.8 @ 10S ISO200
Sanya Hainan
SONY NEX-5N | SEL16F28 | 16MM F2.8 @ 5S ISO200
This was a surprise shot from an accident that almost killed my camera. The wave decided to give my little tripod a good sweep. My camera tumble and went into the deadly salty sea water full of sand but luckily, I managed to pull it up just half a second after it was hit. Instantaneously, I ran to the toilet and rinse the whole camera and wipe it dry within couple of seconds. 

Sanya Hainan
SONY NEX-5N | SEL16F28 | 16MM F2.8 @ 5S ISO200

This pic on the other hand turn out as I've planned. Love the motion blur effect of the family enjoying building sand castle. 
Sanya Hainan
SONY NE-5N | SEL16F28 | 16MM F2.8 @ 5S ISO200

Post a Comment

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 The Moment | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER