Share/Bookmark

Olympus OMD-E-M10 vs Sony NEX-5N in JPEG

No comment yet
A friend had an OMD-E-M10 review unit and I managed to play with it for a day. The lens attach on it was M.Zuiko 25mm F1.8. I tried to compare it with the lenses I have SEL50F18 AND SEL30M35 on NEX-5N. The comparison was made on JPEG only and I think it's not entirely fair to compare them as the technology for both cameras are years apart. Well, I only have that.

Personally, I prefer the color output from my NEX-5N over the OMD-E-M10. When compare it side by side and the actual color I was seeing from my eyes, the E-M10 is a little bit too vivid where the NEX-5N is very close to what it appears to me. However, when it comes to sharpness, I think the E-M10 looks awesome.

Below are the samples comparing Red, Green, Blue and Yellow.









Post a Comment

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 The Moment | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER